HRV Engineering brings substantial engineering and management resources to all phases of EPCM Project Management.
We know that large scale projects demand precise planning, experience, expertise and team work, from preliminary studies and project definition, through to cost estimates, design and construction all the way through to project completion. In short, they demand excellence.
High levels of co-ordination and co-operation are essential to develop and realize projects successfully. Only when all concerned in a project operate on the same level, the desired end result can be fully achieved.
Our main objectives are:
- Early involvement in invitation to bid and development of project proposals to set the project approach.
- Managing the project successfully on both internal aspects and external aspects against contractual obligations and client expectations.
- Emphasis on "safety in design" during project development phase and "safety during construction".
- Continuous improvement in a consistent and structured approach, towards project preparation and execution, enhancing an efficient project implementation phase.
- Professional “control on projects”, including: project planning, project status, progress, forecast, scope-change management and contract management.
- Risk mitigation.
- Emphasis on professional contracting and procurement.
We know large scale projects demand precise planning, experience, expertise and team work.
For more information, please contact us